zondag 16 september 2012

Minialbum: Aelderholt

Hello everyone,

Today i will share a minialbum with you that i made about a half year ago. There are still no pictures in it, but i will do that soon. It is a minialbum i have made from scratch using cardstock as pages and chipboard for the covers. Almost every page includes a pocket witch hold tags. I did a lot of fussycutting, embossing and stamping on this one. You will also see many vintage images i have downloaded from the internet.













The big butterfly i made my self from ribbons and beads. Very fun to do. I love making this minialbums but they are really time consuming. I have planned to begin another one soon with the new prima papers i got. But this will be a paperbag album. Never made one before so it is gonna be a challenge!. I am currently working on a frame that i will share with you later this week. Lot's of prima papers and vintage images! 

I hope you all have a nice sunday!

Groetjes Brigitta

3 opmerkingen:

Ik vind het erg leuk dat je de moeite neemt te reageren op mijn blogpost! Groetjes Brigitta