woensdag 28 november 2012

Christmas cards

Hello everyone,

Although we have the Sinterklaas party here in the netherlands upcoming week, we are, ofcourse, already busy with Christmas. And as a scrapper some friends and family expect a handmade christmas card! I decided to make some of them in an usual form. The paper i used is from my stash and i do not know from wich manufacturer it is. 









I also made a card with non-christmas paper, for the Dutch Card Lover Blog. But i was too late with uploading it to their site, so i am showing it here on my blog now. 



I dit a lot of heat embossing on this one and used some really cute rubons from Action.

I still have to make a few cards so you will see another post from me soon to showcase them. I know, it is a picture overload! 

Hope you all have a good week and for my readers in the Netherlands, een heel fijn sinterklaasfeest volgende week!!

Groetjes Brigitta

1 opmerking:

  1. Heb jij dit gemaakt Brigitta? Wat mooi, wat een gedetailleerd werk , groetjes, Brigitte

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Ik vind het erg leuk dat je de moeite neemt te reageren op mijn blogpost! Groetjes Brigitta